2020 Activities update
- We have received advice from Campbelltown City Council that there will be NO access to the Athletics Stadium in 2020 to hold our annual fundraising walk because of COVID restrictions.
- Cancer will not shut down for COVID so neither
- The Sleeping Giant Giant raffle will go ahead with over $9000 worth of prizes. This will be our major fundraising effort so we hope everyone will get behind it and sell raffle tickets in greater numbers than ever.
- For this year, team captains are being asked to rally their members and sign up online. Registration will be $15 per person, but there will be no shirts issued.
- Registrations will open on 1 September.
- When you register we will make arrangements to get you raffle tickets to sell, sell, sell
- Please do your own fundraising as you would normally
- You could accept donations, get sponsorship for walking a nominated number of kms before or on 10 October, hold an event within your COVID bubble – anything you can do will be greatly appreciated
- On Saturday October 10th we would like you to take to the streets, walking tracks and parks, anywhere outside – in a COVID safe environment and walk in your blue shirts.
- By turning Macarthur blue on that day in a safe manner we will be showing cancer and this virus that we won’t be beaten.
- More information will follow. Hop on over to our Facebook page for updates, check back on the website or get in touch to find out more.
- You can drop us an email at [email protected] or phone Sue on 0402 351 339.